Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spam in "Chat"

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

"(03:10:43)Yimi: hello
this is Yimi from <snip>.
we sell any kind of Hot sell Integrated Circuit / Chips /Module/Relay/resistor-capacitor /DIP/SMD/BGA /Transistor , etc.,
and supply first-hand IC source ,if you need anything ,welcome you contact me ;

<snip>

I don't know if someone reported this or it has been taken care off. I just seen the leftover in chat this morning, it's a possibility that 3v0 took care of it already.

kv

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks KV. It looks like "Yimi" has been banned. I have snipped the information from your post as well (to prevent others from making contact).

Regards,
Matt

Is 3V0 still around? I never see his post anymore, he was kinda interesting fella.

He tends to stick mostly to the chat (he's in there very frequently). He doesn't post to the forums as much as he used to though. He's got a lot of projects he's working on offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back