Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Southern California Electronics Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seppuku

I'm looking for a group of people in SoCal that collaborate on projects together. Being the beginner, and hands on learner, that I am, I'm looking to find a group who I can work with and learn from. Does anyone have any information? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Well the best direction that I can give you is to go to the www.google.com "Groups" forums, where you may be able to find an established group of people in So Cal. Otherwise, your best bet would be at a local university/ college, or joining a forum such as this. You may be able to hang out with an instructor or two, at the local university and do odd jobs for the instructor, who would then reciprocate by helping you understand different systems, and possibly involve you in some projects.

If those wont work, I suggest investing in some books, and asking questions in the forum. Thus, taking the study upon yourself.

Good luck to you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back