Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sources of Inexpensive large enclosures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm asking for a source of the specific box. I am asking a/the general question.

That is confusing. Read your post carefully.

A forum, this forum, any forum, would be the last place I would look for information on compliance of NFPA 70/UL508A codes for just this reason. At the same time how many home projects (most of which are what is on here) will be verified to be compliant.

I'm not looking for an enclosure. I'm inexpensive sources of enclosures, especially those I may not have thought of. It is obvious to me (should be to any that could answer the question) that anything made by Hammond, Saginaw, and Bud will not fit the bill of 'inexpensive source'. Good stuff, just not hobbiest or DIYer priced.

The it would have good if you stated "Please don't mention Hammond Saginaw or Bud" in the first place.
:)

What sources or techniques/methods do you know of for large inexpensive project boxes (aka enclosures) in the USA?

So far: 27 posts to get 5 sources listed (3 by the OP)

Mouser
Allied
eBay
Digikey
Newark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back