Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sources for Electronics and electrical Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaikanth

:lol:

Hi everybody,
I have little bit knowledge in electronics and electrical.
I want to do some intersting and less cost projects.
if anybody knows the wesites that providing the the iformation regarding simple and less cost ,intersting projects?
So that i can easily understand some logics behind the circuit designing nd It also improve my knowledgs.
Thank you.

Must...Hold...Back...Sarcasm..........AAAAAAARRRRR RRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!

Im not certain, and this may just be a rumour, started by other gossipy posters, but Ive heard something about this amazing place on the Internet...yes, on the internet...and its called...wait for it...be patient......
GOOGLE
Now..Ive never tried it...but theoretically, you can...supposidly type into it
"simple electronics projects"...and literally thousands of pages of information appear........seriously!

Im not certain, and this may just be a rumour, started by other gossipy posters, but Ive heard something about this amazing place on the Internet...yes, on the internet...and its called...wait for it...be patient......
GOOGLE
Now..Ive never tried it...but theoretically, you can...supposidly type into it
"simple electronics projects"...and literally thousands of pages of information appear........seriously!

Nice, class act, double posted really helps get your point across, thanks.

Lefty

Ps: Now that's how effective sarcasm is best brought to bear. Don't you love it when one newbie slams another newbie! It must be like a sibling rivalry thing, to score best points to impress the grown ups?

Last edited:
Nice, class act, double posted really helps get your point across, thanks

Lefty
Actually, just went in to correct spelling, and accidentally reposted it...I have since deleted the first one.
Christ..give a old guy 5 minutes to change a mistake.... some of us have a life, man, loosen up.
By quoting it, you accidentally assisted in TRIPLE posting it!

Last edited:
Actually, just went in to correct spelling, and accidentally reposted it...I have since deleted the first one.
Christ..give a old guy 5 minutes to change a mistake....man, loosen up.
By quoting it, you accidentally assisted in TRIPLE posting it!

Yea, check my edits, plus you must have missed "supposidly" in your update for spelling.

Last edited:
HMMMM...Ive been on since June 2006...you since Mar 2007...whos the newbie????

Sorry, I was referring to the post counts and reputation status. I'll stop hassling you now. It's just I found your format and content nonconstructive to someone coming to a electronic forum like this and asking any members if they could recommend any circuit sites. Goggle has it's purpose but so does asking for experienced people their opinion on what's good and what's not, google has no concept of quality of the sites it lists.

So I'll lighten up on you if you try and lighten up on newbies asking for help.

OK

Lefty?

Last edited:
Sorry, I was referring to the post counts and reputation status. I'll stop hassling you now. It's just I found your format and content nonconstructive to someone coming to a electronic forum like this and asking any members if they could recommend any circuit sites. Goggle has it's purpose but so does asking for experienced people their opinion on what's good and what's not, google has no concept of quality of the sites it lists.

So I'll lighten up on you if you try and lighten up on newbies asking for help.

OK

Lefty?

Actually....not okay.

The only time that I hassle newbies, is because all too frequently they simply dont do their homework. They dont even TRY to find out info. I have no problem with someone that says...guys Ive seached Google, and found a **** load of circuits...but they are all over my head...or I found a circuit...could someone help me understand it...or even...what is everyones favorite website for simple circuits?.
After all, do we really help by simply plopping a answer onto everyones lap, or is it better to guide someone along?
Would you have learned what you know now, by everything simply being given to you??
There is a posting somewhere on here that I have been fascinated with, because its chock-a block full of interesting info...its about replicating a scoreboard. This guy has designed it himself using discreet logic, but it has a feb bugs. Very knowledgeable postings, questions and answers have been given to slowly narrow down the problems....now thats informative...and educational!

As far as the number of my posts...I simply dont have time to have thousands of posts. I run 2 businesses, have a part-time job, have 2 kids, and a wife...and lord knows., in my spare time I like to occasionally get laid.

"in my spare time I like to occasionally get laid."

Ok, maybe it's been too long this time ;)

I still feel you were unjustified on jumping on that new poster. You do always have the option of just ignoring it rather then venting to him. Oh well I said I'm done, I just try and treat people how I would like them to treat me. No buddy likes a bully.

Lefty

Last edited:
When my 2 kids have homework, they often ask for help...which I will do...as long as they have at least ATTEMPTED to answer the question themselves.Its amazing to see how far a 6 year old can get, when they know that they cant come running to you for answers all the time. My kids are intuative, inquisitive, and intelligent, and "A" students, mostly because they are not afraid to begin something themselves, dig, and dig and dig for answers, until they either finish the work themselves. or THEN ask for assistance.
And EXACTLY how did I crush the O.Ps spirit by saying to try Google. I think this world has become a bit too Touchy -Feely...and a bit too easily hurt

Last edited:
Somehow I thing the original Op will survive my jabs without too many sleepless nights...come on...lets not be so sensitive.
After all intelligent questions can also change behaviour...to partially quote a great man

Last edited:
Somehow I thing the original Op will survive my jabs without too many sleepless nights...come on...lets not be so sensitive.
After all intelligent questions can also change behaviour...to partially quote a great man

Lets let it go, you were being an ass and now trying much too hard to justify it.

You yourself wrote:

"...or even...what is everyones favorite website for simple circuits?. "

The OP asked:

"if anybody knows the wesites that providing the the iformation regarding simple and less cost ,intersting projects?"

So by your own criteria the OP asked a pertain question for an electronics forum, but instead you gave him the google mantra in very large, bold and colorful prose. I'm sure the OP was impressed by your welcome.

Good night

Lefty

Im not justifying anything...never have...never will...I stand behind all I have said...and if you happen not to like it...tuff.
If Im soooo incorrect, Im certain that Ill soon be thrown out....oh yeah...except Ive been on...with the same attitude since 2006.
I really couldnt give a flying crap if the original OP, or you for that matter are impressed by me or not.
Maybe you should try to be a bit more colorful yourself instead of being such a sensitive twit.
....NOW its a good evening.

Last edited:
Actually you two, It's Morning, Well at least it is here in the UK. Can't you two just leave it alone for a while. Calm down and get a grip on the situation.

A newbie (Much like me to this forum!) has asked a question, If you don't like the question then ignore it... simple. If you have input on it then reply. I frequent a few forums (I'm actually a mod of 2 other non related sites) and often find the comment "Search Google" as offensive. OK, some newbies do deserve it but it doesn't have to be posted with a great big pile of steaming sarcasm attached.

I understand where you come from bigkim because I often feel like saying it but does it really help? More often than not these newbies get the hint better when simply ignored like .

I too have been ignored, Believe me it makes you think when nobody will answer your question, But when that newbie you ridiculed eventually finds the information himself and learns from it which quite often they do, At least they will come back and possibly help someone else on the subject as long as they weren't treat like a fool on their first visit to the forum.

All I am trying to say is that there's no need to get yourself uptight over an argument like this when it can actually help out more to just ignore the newbie if you don't want to help them. It all makes for a happier friendlier forum.

Ohhh, and on the post count issue, Quality counts for more than quantity in my opinion.

Sorry to rant on this but it's something I feel strongly about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back