Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Source Code Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Could anyone help me program the PIC18F452 series microcontroller to perform the functions shown in the two attached algorithms. It would be much appreciated. C++ would be much easier i think but assembly code would do great as well. I desperate at the moment to finish my final year project. Please help. Thanks.

A description of what i'm trying to do is also attached in the pdf document entitled "Call detail records"

Regards,
Darrell.

Attachments

• Fig 6A.jpg
    Fig 6A.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 296
  • Fig 6B.jpg
    Fig 6B.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 250
  • Call detail records.pdf
    183.2 KB · Views: 323
Left your homework to the last minute, did you?

I think you can find someone to do this for you. I think it will cost you a lot of money.

Nobody here is likely to do your homework for you. The whole point of educational projects such as this it that you do the legwork, and by doing so, you learn something. People will be willing to help if you show your own work and what you are stuck on, but nobody wants to do your project for you--you would learn nothing from that.

Show us what you have done and what you are stuck on and someone will help you.

Torben

Code

No i didn't leave it for last minute. I have until the end of March 2009 and only got the project a month and few days now. Have a circuit but need to start coding now but i know nothing about coding so was just looking for a place to start not for someone to do it for me because i would fail in any case if i have and don't understand it.

Code

Yes it seems like a lot of time but to me it doesn't. I have no clue about anything in programming and i'm currently reading getting started with C18 compiler from microchips website to try and get started with MPLAB as well as trying to understand the ports of the PIC18F452 microchip from its datasheet. Thanks for your sugestions. Will keep posting my progress.

Attachments

• c18_getting_started.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 299
Getting familiar with the MPLAB simulator or a hardware debugger with your 18F452 will IMO help you understand how the PIC sees things.

Circuit Diagrams

Could you tell me what program i need to download to draw circuit diagrams connected to the PIC, DTMF decoders etc...Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back