Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

source code for a PAralax bs2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainMan

i am interested in knowing if i could use my pic to read two differant voltages and amplifier tempatures ,and display them on my atom lcd display.i have a stereo in my truck and was hoping to use my display module as a diagnostics display.is this possible.tech support said it is but wouldnt tell me any more.any help would sure be appreciated.i realize i have to get 4 a/d converters.the only documentation i can find on reading a voltage is for a 5 volt voltmeter.also the only source code i have seen is for tempeture is a small 8 pin ic ,and i want to use a thermister mounted in my amplifiers fin

RainMan said:
i am interested in knowing if i could use my pic to read two differant voltages and amplifier tempatures ,and display them on my atom lcd display.i have a stereo in my truck and was hoping to use my display module as a diagnostics display.is this possible.tech support said it is but wouldnt tell me any more.any help would sure be appreciated.i realize i have to get 4 a/d converters.the only documentation i can find on reading a voltage is for a 5 volt voltmeter.also the only source code i have seen is for tempeture is a small 8 pin ic ,and i want to use a thermister mounted in my amplifiers fin

If you use a PIC 16F876 it has 5 channels of A2D built in, have a look at my PIC tutorials at http://www.winpicprog.co.uk, the latest one is for using analogue inputs on the 876/877.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back