Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Soundcard modification - please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveppeters

I have a soundblaster live! in my computer and on the front of my case is a mic and a headphone jack. I would like to use the EXT_AUD connector (used for the Live! Drive) on the soundcard to connect the mic and headphone jack on the front. I have a basic understanding of electronics but need help. I understand I need a Digital to Analog convertor (EXT_AUD outputs are digital only apparently) but how do I connect it all up? The mic and headphone jack each have six connectors (pc-mount jack) Any help would be appreciated.

Why don't you just add some jacks to the front of your case and solder them to the SBLIVE where the rear jacks are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back