Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sony TV model KV2192M3.repair tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

yafch

This TV sony model KV1292M3 is in my use for long time without any problem. last day i turned if off and after some when i turned it back ON its screen remained dark for long time than usual. after the screen was bright the picture was small on all sides and from upper side only 3 inch normal display, the remianing screen was much less bright . after few minutes the whole screen comes back to normal,but picture size remains small. tried all settings. It changes the size but never gets full screen. need repair tips.

Picture quality is still the same as it was always. opened it for any blown components but could find none.
there are two inductors near the flyback transformer they are getting a little hot. Help please.

Closely inspect the solder connections on the circuit board, especially near heat generating components. Touch up where needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back