Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SONY TV ERROR REGISTER KDL32CX527

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinoara

Dear friends of the Forum, you have an idea how to remove this error record 002 from a mainboard sony KDL32CX527. What was brikeo? ... I explain ... this TV was supposedly bought two boards in good condition but when mounted they give the same error as the original mainboard ...... the mainboards were mounted on another TV just like it is operating well, in good condition and presented the same errors, the mainboard of the TV that is good was extracted and the TV was put with failure and I present the same error ..... the mainboard was put back on the good TV and now it has the same error as the others ... that is, it is saving the error in the rom or the EEprom but it does not remove it, as it does not immediately turn on the stanby led is not lit but it gives two flashes indicating source error , there is no way to enter the service mode, or the service attached in the image, you can not update the Firmware under these conditions, I appreciate any ideas. regards

Attachments

• REGISTRO ERRORES.jpg
    REGISTRO ERRORES.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 186
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back