Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sony str-de315 manual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would try the Sony website. They have most of the consumer manuals online in PDF format. they have the STR-DE325 manual, not sure how close that is to yours, but may be worth a look.

I've got a service manual for it, but it's an encrypted PDF file, so I can't send it you (well I could, but you couldn't read it).

It's dated 1997, and the amp is rated at 60W+60W into 8 ohms at 0.09% distortion.

It also give 'dynamic' figures of 100W+100W into 8 ohms, or 145W+145W into 4 ohms.

So it's a 60W per channel amplifier, in either stereo or surround modes.

SEEKING A MANUAL for A SONY str DE315

Nigel Goodwin said:
I've got a service manual for it, but it's an encrypted PDF file, so I can't send it you (well I could, but you couldn't read it).

It's dated 1997, and the amp is rated at 60W+60W into 8 ohms at 0.09% distortion.

It also give 'dynamic' figures of 100W+100W into 8 ohms, or 145W+145W into 4 ohms.

So it's a 60W per channel amplifier, in either stereo or surround modes.

Hello i have bought an old sony str de 315 , and now im seekink to find the manual to use it ain all of this possibilties , Thanks for your help

my adress : didier.chanvallon@coperion.com :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back