Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SONY LBT-N555

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfpozas

Does anybody know where to find LBT-N555 schematics?

I´m looking for it all over the net, but find nothing.

Any help????

Thanks!

lfpozas said:
Does anybody know where to find LBT-N555 schematics?

I´m looking for it all over the net, but find nothing.

Any help????

Thanks!

In actual fact the model number is HCD-N555AV, the sales number of the complete system is LBT-N555AV.

I've got a scan of it on the Sony Assist DVD's, but they are password protected, what did you actually want to know?.

The output sound amplitude is switching high and low... I guess this must be something related to the DC internal source. Another issue is within the CD player... CD reading jumps in a random way between tracks while listening...

The usual cause of CD's jumping is the laser assembly, I can't really offer any advice on the sound amplitude! - is it both channels?, and does the display vary (assuming it has a display of volume level?).

how can i fix laser assembly whithout schematics? Are you saying the problem is in the physical structure where laser is placed?

regard sound level... yes, it happens in both channels, and no, display level doesn´t change. It looks like some sort of offset noise (is this possible?)...

lfpozas said:
how can i fix laser assembly whithout schematics? Are you saying the problem is in the physical structure where laser is placed?

You don't fix it, you replace it - they are freely available, most CD players actually use Sony laser assemblies - you just need to make sure you get the correct one, it will have a number on it like "KSS-210".

regard sound level... yes, it happens in both channels, and no, display level doesn´t change. It looks like some sort of offset noise (is this possible?)...

How much does it change?, and how often?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back