Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sony Kv-14R20 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerokid51

I need to know which capacitor would work in a Sony TV model KV-14R20 as well as the flyback, since I can't get the schematic.

Actually I don't know anything about electronics, my uncle asked me to look for the diagram schematic (or something like that) to repair that TV, but I haven't found it, he told me there are some capacitors damaged but I don't know which ones :(.

zerokid51 said:
Actually I don't know anything about electronics, my uncle asked me to look for the diagram schematic (or something like that) to repair that TV, but I haven't found it, he told me there are some capacitors damaged but I don't know which ones :(.

Then find out which ones, they will be labbelled on the PCB.

You also need to find someone in America to source a scematic, as it's too old (1996) to have the manual on Assist (the Sony DVD based manuals and tech bulletins system).

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back