Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sony CXA 1619BS FM Receiver IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixnum

Dear Friend,

Can you give me a name of substitution for Sony CXA 1619BS FM receiver IC which is available in India ? I want to design a FM receiver !

Thank you,

Have a good day !

There is nothing to design. Sony designed the radio already. Millions of radios are made with the old IC.
If you can't get it then what are you going to do? Steal it from an old Sony Walkman radio?

Some clock radios have a simple FM receiver IC.

pixnum said:
Dear Friend,

Can you give me a name of substitution for Sony CXA 1619BS FM receiver IC which is available in India ? I want to design a FM receiver !

Thank you,

Have a good day !

afterall ready made radio is just few bucks? why design-- design something that is not readily avilable? or it is prohibitively costly.

btw, we can design and perhaps make it work bu can't generally hose it decently-- this the problem with many kits unless the kit maker gives you a cabinet for it.

Sarma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back