Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SONY 53" Projection TV Schematic needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
PatrickNBrighton 26th October 2009 05:26 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SONY 53" Projection TV Schematic needed

Can someone help direct me to a schematic dwg OR better yet a working power supply board (G-Board) P/N A1316212A for a Sony 53" projection TV model # KP53v25. I would appreciate some direction Thanks
p.s. Sony cannot help.
Thanks

No need to cross post. Most everyone reads every forum.

and what is wrong with it exactly????????????

Last edited:
With answers in two separate threads it is quite hard to follow both of them in a sane fashion. I'm surprised you had to ask, I thought it was kind of obvious.

Last edited:
I don't think the question was aimed at you, but at the OP :D
Aimed at me? Hahh!... Even I'm not that full of myself. In context it seemd to refer to the immediate antecedant. BTW what makes you so picky this morning?

The TV would turn on (blink) then turn off. Leading up to this failure mode the tv would turn on and warm up it would be white/grey screen for about the first 10-15 minutes then have a descent picture before fading out into lines and virtually no picture. Does this sound like a power board fault or convergence board failure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back