Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

song file

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamidouuu12

Hello all ,
I have a simple rc car that include a component speaker and amplifer ic with a button on the remote control when you press it , a song starts .
so I want to understand how songs can be saved on this cars (wich components) , and how can i transfert it in my simple project (rc car)
93839086_675523899929954_6970606014441717760_n.jpg

That looks like an old board. Is that a small vertical board in the middle with a black blob on it? If so, that's probably what generates the tune and it will be very difficult to find any information on it.

Mike.
Edit, can you read a number on the 8 pin chip that's top right?

I agree, the TDA2822M is the audio amplifier, the song will be stored on the small vertical board using a COB device (Chip On Board).

Probably the easiest option would be to get a small MP3 player board, then you can play anything you care to store on a micro-SD card.

Sorry, that is old technology and not worth trying to understand and, probably, can only play one tune. Do as Nigel says and get an MP3 player. If you can code then you can get all this up and running very easily and cheaply.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back