Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ASY files for lm78l12, lm79l12 and lm7824

Status
Not open for further replies.

siegkorn

Hello, I've searching in google for these two ASY files so I can use them in my circuit.

I'm fairly new at this and I dont know if I'm doing this right so any tips you can give will be trully welcome.

thank you in advance.

Yes, I need the symbols for those components so i can use them in my circuit.
I was trying to modify the symbol of a LM317 and turn it into lm78l12 or etc.
I may very possibly be doing this wrong so this is where I need help to make those symbols and make them operational.

By the way, I already have the .sub file for every component I meantioned in my post.

Hope I made myself clear!
Thank you

just make sure you import the part as a SUBCKT and ensure the part prefix is X (this is all explained on the web page). Then you should not have too many problems

Why bother to simulate a voltage regulator IC? Simply use a voltage source instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back