Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Something I do when I get bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

Doing some animations is fun.

Sometimes you feel like it's time to drop the bomb. Just Unzip it grab it and drop it in your browser window not the URL bar

Attachments

• Smoke.swf.zip
    9.3 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Are you saying that when you get bored, you just unzip and grab it, vids or mags? haha, sorry could not resist...

Hehehehehehe good one KV, keep em up mate

Fun with cartooning. One of my other hobbies.

Are you saying that when you get bored, you just unzip and grab it, vids or mags? haha, sorry could not resist...

Mike, really funny. You could have changed "browser" with "trouser" it works anyways. hehehe. :)

I tend to frame my sentences that way, all the time. My guy's at work are alway laughing at how I say things.

Sometimes we need to lighten up at little.

Thanks. kv

bryan1 said:
Hehehehehehe good one KV, keep em up mate
I will. bryan.

I have some cartoon characters I want to turn into games. Been, working at on them "off" and "on" about 10yrs . I just thought it's time to finally move on them. (Bucket-list)

I hope to have a website up to show some of my stuff, before the summer is over. As long as my health is good. We'll see how many competing projects will try to take over. I can't work in the yard anymore. So, I try to stay busy.

Thank you, best wishes. :)

kv

Last edited:
Nice, KV :D

I always spontaneusly read it as Dr. Strom8 and I automatically assume you are a very knowledgeable and respectful person. :)

I always spontaneusly read it as Dr. Strom8 and I automatically assume you are a very knowledgeable and respectful person. :)

Ah, sorry, I'm not a Dr. However, I do try to be as respectful as I can :D
Der Strom

Last edited:
Ah, sorry, I'm not a Dr. However, I do try to be as respectful as I can :D
Der Strom

Hea, hea, hea. Doc. Strom8 or do you just prefer Doc. :D

I kind of like "DS8" alway's looking for the shortcut on my keyboard.

I kind of like the sound of DS8 :D DS isn't too bad, either. I wouldn't mind being called "Doc" if I really was one, but oh well... :p

I kind of like the sound of DS8 :D DS isn't too bad, either. I wouldn't mind being called "Doc" if I really was one, but oh well... :p

Ok, DS8 Quick and easy. :D

Last edited:
Nice animation, KV. Have I seen you someplace before? Oh, yes chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back