Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

somebody search a location for my gas detector system!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vyaas

can somebody suggest for which field of application/location a gas detector with wireless communicaton (between the actual place where the detector is installed and the main controling unit) can be shown as a project? Also what r the available gas detector for multi gas detection. are there any easier methods available for controlling the level of few harmful gases. Is radio link a good option for the wireless communication for the same

If you are not finding the information you need I'd suggest separate searches for gas sensors and the means to transmit the output.

wireless comunication sites

well i would request somebody to suggest few sites where in i can atleast find the info regarding radio link communication or some other type of wireless link communication for my gas detector system.

Gas Detection

My company utilizes many gas detection systems both in portable and fixed. We have radio linked multichannel systems that can transmit to 3-6km as well as a Satellite system coming soon. Our systems mainly detect/measure: O2,CO,H2S and Explosive Atmospheres and are mainly used in the petroleum industries.

We respond to well fires, blowouts and other types of oil indutry emergencies and use the systems for perimeter detection and to monitor ambient levels in sensitive areas.

We mainly use BW Technologies products:

http://www.gasmonitors.com/

If you go to hvwtech.com and have a look around you will find transmitters/receivers that can be configured to transmit data.

Resc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back