Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Some new projects which may be intesting to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty cool dude. Why have you used the Spartan 3? And can you explain a little about the differences between the Spartan3, Spartan3A and Spartan 3E? I'm getting ready to buy a development board by Diligent, and a little fuzzy on the differences.

Thanks.
I actually made those Spartan boards about 4 years ago, and the Spartan 3 was fairly new at the time. I think the 3A has replaced it.

I think the 3E has a higher logic to IO pin ratio (possibly?!) , I agree the difference is not very clear!

tbh I don't think it will make much difference on a dev board, as long as the board has all the features and enough IO/Logic for yours needs.

Which board where you looking at, this one? Digilent Inc. - Digital Design Engineer's Source

Looks like pretty good value!

Yep, that's the one!

Ps: I'm an out of work ASIC designer, hoping to re-enter as an FPGA developer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back