Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

some feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

I think it would be a royal pain in the but for me all the time to go to the forum, register/login, AND click on electronic projects, scroll down the list to find what I want, and scroll, scroll scroll.

Here is what I suggest.

Why not have all the officialized projects in a separate folder, and if there are enough projects, have a search engine to go along with it. I think that would be easier and will take less of ones time.

Some people around here claim they only have like 5 days or something to get a project done for school.

... And as if by magic ...

Your Great and Powerful ElectroMaster has already heard and fulfilled your wish !

Now just bear with us on some sort of updated index ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back