Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Solutions for trail exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

bam88

Hi.can someone please help me with solutions for these question.they are questions from a trail exam.pretty desperate-and will pay for them if i have to.needed by 3rd November 2010 5am AEST.

Thanks

Attachments

• Electronic Systems.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 416
Last edited:
I assume he wanted to say "trial" exams. Where trail exams would involve knots, wilderness survival stuff like that. :)

What is the test for? These questions seem a bit advanced for a first year student.

...pretty desperate-and will pay for them if i have to.needed by 3rd November 2010 5am AEST.

Just out of interest, how much are you willing to pay?
$10, $100, $1000 or ?

What would you do if having paid good money, the answers you received were incorrect?

Enquiring minds need to know.

JimB

Since you won't learn anything from buying the answers to this exam, what happens at your next exam? Are you just going to keep buying your way through school? And are you going to buy the answers for your work when you get a job with your bogus diploma? I don't think you'll last long on the job.

need help and not lectures.
You need help, all right, but not the kind you get here. This forum is to help you learn, not cheat. If that's a lecture, tough cookies.

Hi.can someone please help me with solutions for these question.they are questions from a trail exam.pretty desperate-and will pay for them if i have to.needed by 3rd November 2010 5am AEST.

Thanks

Hello,

Are you asking for the answers alone or are you asking how to solve these circuits/questions?
We can help you solve these circuit questions. It's probably going to take more than a day though.
If you were to take another similar test by yourself they would most likely use different circuits and/or component values, so you would have to know how to go about finding the solutions yourself anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back