Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Solar Mobile Phone Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your 5V solar panel will probably charge 3 Ni-MH AA cells through a diode. It will take a few days of sunny weather.

audioguru said:
Your 5V solar panel will probably charge 3 Ni-MH AA cells through a diode. It will take a few days of sunny weather.

yesterday i try to use DC power supply set the output as 6v 0.3A at lab,it can charge cell phone,if set it as 5.5v,it cannot charge.
so, have any circuit possible to step up the 5V 0.3A to 6V 0.3A???

you would need an inverter sicrcuit that for this simple situation is silly. if you have a transformer you can create a doubling rectifier that will double the voltage of the transformer when rectified but as audioguru said you cannot creat energy so you will have half the amperage ie 150 mA

acording to P=V.I,if 6v 300mA get 1.8w,then can charge the phone
then i change the output as 5v 360mA, also is 1.8w,y i cannot charge the phone?
then i change the output as 6.5v 270mA, get nearly 1.8w,also cannot charge the phone,y??
can someone teach me

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back