Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Solar Lighting Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowboy3k

Can someone help me out with the details of Solar Lighting Light?
BRIEF DESCRIPTION ABOUT CIRCUIT COMPONENTS
• Step down single phase transformer (230v/12v AC ,1A)
• Integrated Circuit 7808
• Solar panel(12V-16V)
• Bridge rectifier
• Diodes(IN 4007)
• Capacitor (2200 micro farad 35V)
• Resistors(1k,100)
• Battery (6V,4.5 AH)
• Relay (12v,200ohms)
• DPDT switch
• LED’s
• Push to on switch
• On/off switch
• Lamp(3 W)
pls i need more detail on this project..Solar Lighting Light**broken link removed**

Attachments

• SOLAR LIGHTING SYSTEM.doc
    462.5 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
PLS, it's your project, we don't even have a schematic, do you? Few more details, from the mismatched parts, I can see several potential projects. What voltage is the lamp, from the rest of the parts it could be either 6v or 12v. You would be better off sticking to 12 volts throughout, but your solar panel is a little weak to charge a 12v battery. 8 volts from the regulator is a little high for a 6 volt battery. My guess. is that you want the light to come on, if you lose the mains power, but don't see why you need the solar panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back