Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Solar inverter designs with PC components

Status
Not open for further replies.

crlare

I am developing solar panel connections to the electric utility power grid. I am looking for references on:
• 24 VDC or 48 VDC to 120 VAC inverter schematic designs?
• Battery charger schematic designs?
• In order to evaluate applicable salvageable components, I am looking for a schematic of a typical Personal Computer Power Supply?
• And any design using Personal Computer Power Supply parts to build an inverter or battery charger?
Are there Mfg.’s, HAM’s or similar hobbyists’ website, blog, etc. you would recommend I may be able to find such information?

You need to visit the Alternative Energy Forum on this site. The threads you should read and/or join are related to "Grid Tie Inverters".

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back