Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

So this is how China does it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
be careful hero they ruin your rep if you upset them in the lords name they're so small minded they go behind you back and leave bad rep and incomplete coments on it so you can only guess what it is that they are p!ssed at instead of having the guts to thrash what they rekon is a good argument out in public

Well he has a red square so the reputation will be neutral if he negative reps me.

If lightning does strike my bright green square then it's would be someone else not him.

aha I don't know who it is well he did put his name on the bad rep comment he left but I guess there are lots of people out there that hate free open and honest disclosure of truths.

Hero999 said:
Well he has a red square so the reputation will be neutral if he negative reps me.

If lightning does strike my bright green square then it's would be someone else not him.

If he bad reps you over something as silly as religion, then i will make it my sworn duty to replace that negative/neutral rep with a positive one.

Religion does nothing but cause wrong doing!

there we go there is my reps report one has a comment not that I'm really sure of what he's talking about or if the name left is the correct one could be somebody trying to slag someone else but doubt it.

Attachments

• reps.gif
    reps.gif
    8.5 KB · Views: 225
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back