Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sn754410ne h bridge questions. Robots

Status
Not open for further replies.

duct996

Ok I've got a sn754410ne, a sn74hc00n's and a pickit 2 with a 16f690. I am trying to run an R/C truck with obsticle avoidance. I saw a guy online that had this set up and now I can't find him again. It was basicly an arduino motor shield board with a pickit 2. What I need it to do is control forward and reverse movement of the dc motor, controlling the steering with a servo, and controlling the light sensors or IR sensor (Proxy). I would love some schematics and maybe even the hex / source code. I'm new at this and any help would be great thanks

Thanks, but what about controlling just one dc motor and one servo at the same time? Also I have the 16F917 if that would be a better chip for this project?? I also noticed you did not use the SN74HC00N. Why is that?? Is it not needed? I'm sorry I'm really new at this. THanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back