Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sms based device switching

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagadish77

hello sir,
i am jagadish,an engineering student willing to do project on the sms based device control..but not even a website has full info regarding the project.so can u please help me out in prescribing an website regarding this project...or any info for this project...
thank you....
regards jagadish

when a cellphone recieve sms it will output audio..(ringtone) maybe u can connect an earphone to ur cellphone and (it will play a tone when recieve sms) connect the audio signals that are passing to earphone speakers to the base of a transistor for amplifying then (some other circuits might be needed) connect its output to a relay which will turn on when recieve an sms or call.. I am sure it will work although i did't try it yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back