• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMD PCB connector

Not open for further replies.


Well-Known Member
Most Helpful Member
It's a cable for flat flex cables. These come in many styles.

You'll need to know 3 things to find a replacement:

1. The number of conductors

2. The pitch (i.e., the spacing from centerline to centerline of adjacent conductors).

3. Whether there are conductors on both sides of the cable — usually not, but maybe?

Then search on Digikey for flat flex connectors and set the parameters in the search box.


Super Moderator
The connector is a type of "ZIF" (Zero-Insertion-Force) connector.
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles