Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMART CARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherif Welsen

Hi every body,

Can anyone give me information, links and free ebooks about smart cards.
I wanna know their concepts and every thing about them.

Thanks in advance.

html Versions

**broken link removed**

Smart Card Developers Kits

**broken link removed**

There is so much info about these it a wonder that iv never even knew what they were. I have seen them before but have never new all this info was out there.

btw whats stoping someone from copy cards like they copy CDs or anything else in the world were not supposed to be copying. It seams that if we wanted to we could buy a blank are and write bogus info which would allow us to use an unlimited amount of a gms modem for free

Thanks to everyone respond for my requirment about smart cards.

This leads me to ask you CAN I USE THE EXPIRED CARDS IN SOME PROJECT, LIKE IT CAN ON/OFF SWITCH???

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back