SMART CARDS & READER/WRITERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

zambo

Does anyone know anyting about these things i was hoping to build one so i could write onto a card and use it as an access card for my computer!!

Any help would be great thanks !!

I have also found some schematics for some ideas if anybody has some or something similar, but they requier some parts i am not familar with if someone could give me some help from one they had it would be great thanks....

These are the schematics that i have found umm i am sorry about how they are written i didnt write them but they should be easy to follow

Attachments

• SMART_CARD_WRITER.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,526
  • PLANS.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 1,514
The picture you have posted is of a Phoenix programmer......All it will do is program a hex file into an eeprom on a gold wafer card or any of the other pic based smart cards.....You will also need a bootloader file to program the pic to enable thru pic programming when you change the eeprom contents......so you will need a pic programmer too......with a smartcard slot......I'd suggest you search for material on ISO7816 smartcards and have a read

HTH Chip

uhhh

wasn't this way,

with the phoenix you program the pic,

and to program the eeprom you need to install a bootloader..??

TKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…