Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMART CARDS & READER/WRITERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

zambo

Does anyone know anyting about these things i was hoping to build one so i could write onto a card and use it as an access card for my computer!!

Any help would be great thanks !!

I have also found some schematics for some ideas if anybody has some or something similar, but they requier some parts i am not familar with if someone could give me some help from one they had it would be great thanks....

These are the schematics that i have found umm i am sorry about how they are written i didnt write them but they should be easy to follow

Attachments

• SMART_CARD_WRITER.jpg
    SMART_CARD_WRITER.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,521
  • PLANS.jpg
    PLANS.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 1,509
The picture you have posted is of a Phoenix programmer......All it will do is program a hex file into an eeprom on a gold wafer card or any of the other pic based smart cards.....You will also need a bootloader file to program the pic to enable thru pic programming when you change the eeprom contents......so you will need a pic programmer too......with a smartcard slot......I'd suggest you search for material on ISO7816 smartcards and have a read

HTH Chip

uhhh

wasn't this way,

with the phoenix you program the pic,

and to program the eeprom you need to install a bootloader..??

TKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back