smallest Walkie Talkie one can make

Status
Not open for further replies.

akstiw1

Hello friends i want to make a walkie talkie as small as possible,please help me in finding the required circuit

small enough to fit a watch size

are you talking about a microscopic walkie talkie, like the worlds smallest one or do you want a holdable but small one?

He thanx for reply,I only want it to be small enough to fit a normal watch(empty),if u know the exact ckt for such walkie talkie plz tell me.

Will you power your miniature walkie-talkie with a miniature nuclear reactor? Becase a tiny button cell watch battery might last only a few seconds powering the radio transmitter. It might last a few minutes powering the radio receiver.

i am only giving the size of the walkie talkie,only if it is possible i would think of the power ,I might end up using it attachd to my belt etc

Unfortunately I do not think that this will be possible unless you work at a microelectronics factory. It is something very few people will be able to ever do. what about buying walkie talkie watches?

I bought a walkie talkie in a watch 15 years ago. It transmitted about 25 metres and the batteries lasted about 10 hours. It had a separate battery (2) from the watch. It just used surface-mount components and a piezo diaphragm for the speaker.

Last edited:
I can talk to a person who is only 25m away. Why bother using a walkie-talkie?

My small FRS radios fit in my hand or in my pocket, have a range of at least 0.8km and their rechargeable Ni-MH battery lasts a long time before needing recharging. They were inexpensive.

Attachments

• FRS radios.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 923
I bought some for about 25€, 3Km range in optimal conditions, nihm battery that out lasts my cell phone.

is this for a school project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…