Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Small business opportunity !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kotsoskorg

For an electronics engineer ,radio amateur ,e-bay seller etc.
Due to retirement ,i wish to sell my ex business ( broadcasting equipment , fm transmitters ,linear amplifiers ,antennas ,radio links ,
Tv transmitters ,transposers ,rf electronic parts ,audio equipment , manual's ,test equipment etc )
All my equipment is about 40 ? qubic meters.

Take a look at : https://klfelectronics.tripod.com
Contact me :

E-mail address removed by moderator
open email addresses are in invitation to spammers.
Please contact Asterios via the forum "Conversation" facility.

I can guide and support you ,
with my knowledge & experience.
Thank you

Asterios Kalfas
sv7fib
Kavala -Greece

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in this, if the offer is still available, I would like to know some more details about it. I was thinking about starting my own business, but after some research, I came to the conclusion that buying an existing one, and making some changes or adjustments in it, it's a way more convenient way. Plus in this way, it's faster to start making profit, especially when I have the support of legaloutsourcingservices.co.uk, I know that with their help we will take business to a new level, and give it the second life.

Last edited:
Buying a small business can be a smart investment strategy, as it can provide a number of benefits such as immediate cash flow, an established customer base, and an existing infrastructure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back