Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Slow page loads from ETO

Status
Not open for further replies.

gophert

Most Helpful Member
in the last 7-10 days I haven't been on much but I've noticed very slow page loads and only from this site. On my iPad, laptop. At home or away - therefore, I am guessing something changed.

How is it now?

Much much faster.

What did you do? ...feed the hamster?

043E8472-2592-4084-9C05-DD02DD34AA43.jpeg

Not sure what exactly happened.

Wow, complaining about internet speed works! I should have tried that sooner. :)

So it was happening to you, too? I was sure everyone was going to say, "it works fine for me, restart your router".

So it was happening to you, too?
Partly being funny.
Things did seem slow but there are plenty of things to blame it on. I have recently measured load speed on the forum compared to MSN.COM and IT.COM. Usually the forum loads fastest but recently it loads slower. I blamed it on "the God of Computers". Then magically the forum is faster again.

Gopher, apparently there was a bug in one of your account settings. Should be taken care of.

If anyone else has this problem, let us know. Might have happened during a recent update or something.

Gopher, apparently there was a bug in one of your account settings. Should be taken care of.

If anyone else has this problem, let us know. Might have happened during a recent update or something.
What kind of account setting bug does that? The "load pages for this user more slowly because they are annoying" flag was accidentally set? Or "potential bot so deprioritize requests" flag?

We plead the fifth :p

So you did forget to feed the hamster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back