Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SK3891 or MC3340?

Status
Not open for further replies.

olly_k

Anyone heard of either of these I.C's? could anyone point me toward a supplier or data sheet as google provides no information!

Jim

Anyone heard of either of these I.C's? could anyone point me toward a supplier or data sheet as google provides no information!

Olly,

I believe that the MC3340 is an electronic volume control chip. Its probably a mosfet based resistor divider circuit with a buffer. Its probably out of date but I think it was made by Silicon General or earlier by Signetics

Olly,

I believe that the MC3340 is an electronic volume control chip. Its probably a mosfet based resistor divider circuit with a buffer. Its probably out of date but I think it was made by Silicon General or earlier by Signetics

Perhaps you might try reading the thread date before you post?, the last post in this thread was four and a half years ago!.

The lousy old Motorola MC3340 audio attenuator IC (less than 3% distortion!) was discontinued about 18 years ago.

I have 4 in my parts bin, make an offer

If you are still watching this thread (or others that find it through Google like I did), I have 4 of them. Make a small but reasonable offer including shipping from San Jose, CA. I have no use for them after going digital, so your gain!

-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back