Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Single chip H-bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exo

Does anyone know a good, not too expensive, single-chip H bridge (preferably with Fet's) that can handle about 3A and 40V? All it needs to do is control a DC engine to go left, right or off, nothing more...

Take a look at the LMD18200T and the LMD18201T -- 3A/55V, peak currents up to 6A...

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Hi dudes! Well I'm making a box that control lights at the street.. and semaphores... Sorry my english isn't very good :(

well i had the castor 9600 with a z80 and a front side bus (didn't like it) It's old and stupid to programme.

I'm thinking in a BUS like CAN. I'm starting doing the I/O system.

well, i need a fet's bridge that can handle 220 or 380 volts and currents up to 10A.

What do u advise me? Where can i look for that kind of stuff...

Sorry for the speech :)...

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back