Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sine wave inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.
guyz the circuit started working something better but there is one confusion the sine wave comes from the circuit but the problem is when i connect the microcontroller for pwm input and if i dont connect the ground of microcontroller to h bridge output is a good sine wave but when i connect the ground of both h bridge and controller the sine wave gets totally distorted how this can happen.........actually i was thinking the inverse of this that if ground will not be common the ckt wont work but its vice versa whats the concept behind that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back