Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SINE WAVE INVERTER USING AVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad Owais

Hello sir ............ i am using atmega16 and controlling the full bridge (4 n-channel Mosfets) and for driving the mosfets i am using IR2110.........the circuit diagram and PWM code are attached ........the problem is that when i applied the inputs at In1 and In2 through programming the two mosfets burnt . .....is this a problem of dead time but the dead time is already adjusted by the IR2110. despite this do we need to set the dead time through the programming. please guide i have attached the circuit diagram and Code for SPWM.

Attachments

• AssemblerApplication2.asm
    3.4 KB · Views: 452
  • IR2110 - 7.png
    IR2110 - 7.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,727
Hello sir ............ i am using atmega16 and controlling the full bridge (4 n-channel Mosfets) and for driving the mosfets i am using IR2110.........the circuit diagram and PWM code are attached ........the problem is that when i applied the inputs at In1 and In2 through programming the two mosfets burnt . .....is this a problem of dead time but the dead time is already adjusted by the IR2110. despite this do we need to set the dead time through the programming. please guide i have attached the circuit diagram and Code for SPWM.
First try from low frequencies, even 1Hz! and implement .5s dead time in software.
Then increase frequency and reduce dead time step by step and finally put all things on hw.

ir2110 is good ic and you don't need to adjust the dead time , try the circuit by oscilloscope don't depend on protues
good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back