Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulating transmitter and receiver in multisim

Status
Not open for further replies.

yardy_genius

Hello everyone, i am pretty new to circuit simulation and would greatly appreciate it if anyone could tell me or point me in the direction to simulate a receiver and transmitter circuit before i build it.

i am new to multisim, and have only used it to analyze basic circuits in college now. i am bulding a transmitter circuit and receiver, fm or Am i have not decided yet. i will search of some schematics and parts that are readily available. how would i simulate if these circuits would work well. i know the expected waveforms for am and fm . how would i connect it to the virtual instruments in multisim to test. thanks, all the assistance is greatly appreciated.

Ps. i have searched the forums but cant quite find any post that would take me from the basics. all the help is appreciated again. thnaks.

What you're asking is very difficult to do, you're not going to find a single tutorial that will take you from the ground level basic component simulation to RF simulation, there are so many complexities with RF design that simply do not simulate properly because of all the parasitics that exist in the real world.

To start you can simply build your schematic in the simulator and just observe the output like you would any other basic circuit, but if you expect to get the same results in the simulator as you do on the device in the real world you'll end up disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back