Simple transistor flip flop wont work....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i am building this flip flop:

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bestand:Transistor_Bistable.svg

R1 = R2 = 1k and R3 = R4 = 10k

the voltage is 6.2V

The thing is when i measure the collectors the left one is @ 4.7V and the right one is @ 4.6V

When i ground the left base i get a collector voltage of 5.8V and the left collector voltage is 4.1V

when i connect the right base to the ground the left collector is 4.2v and the right collector is 5.8V

when i disconnect the base from ground both collectors go back to 4.7V and 4.6V.

i am using 2n2222 transistors.

i replaced all the transistors and measured them none of them seems broken but i changed them for new ones anyway and still it wont work....

What am i doing wrong? I am missing the point i guess...

It seems i have used a MPS2222 and there the C and E are changed ..... but i have used the same transistor for a simple voltage regulator... and that one works .... how can that be? I'll turn the transistors around and check if that works

It seems i have used a MPS2222 and there the C and E are changed ..... but i have used the same transistor for a simple voltage regulator... and that one works .... how can that be? I'll turn the transistors around and check if that works

Solve the bi-stable problem first, then post the circuit for Vreg

Transistors will work reversed in some circuits, but will have a very low gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…