Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simple pic programmer problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
12V is on the edge...
Try to play around with the delay timings
Also try another OS, win98 or so...

Exo said:
12V is on the edge...
Try to play around with the delay timings
Also try another OS, win98 or so...

ok there have been only 11.3V !! But now they're 13.3 permanently. :) I'm not using the Tranistor any more. Can I check the PIC? Perhaps its broken.

actually i'm working with this schematic

**broken link removed**

Is there any other easy to realize schematic you can recommend me. Perhaps a sch which you had already used. thx

@Exo i can't try another OS. :(
you mean the i/o delay timings?

Erni said:
actually i'm working with this schematic

**broken link removed**

Is there any other easy to realize schematic you can recommend me. Perhaps a sch which you had already used. thx

I would suggest you use a parallel port programmer, these are far more reliable - the JDM programmers rely on the serial port lines being above RS232 specification.

There are suitable designs and software (or you can use ICProg) on my site listed below.

when i start the winpicpro i get an error:
"DriverLINX Port I/O Driver:
DLPORTIO.SYS device driver not loaded
Port I/O will have no effect."

the driver site hasnt any driver DLPORTIO driver...

Erni said:
when i start the winpicpro i get an error:
"DriverLINX Port I/O Driver:
DLPORTIO.SYS device driver not loaded
Port I/O will have no effect."

the driver site hasnt any driver DLPORTIO driver...

k have found the driver.... on driver site 1 you can't download the I/O driver... have tp restart now ;)

thx!!

you have to make new programmer hardware aswell, you can't use winpicprog with your JDM

Exo said:
you have to make new programmer hardware aswell, you can't use winpicprog with your JDM

can you plz recommend me one?
perhaps a link and the name of the schematic. :)

Erni said:
Exo said:

As I already suggested above, there are a number of parallel port designs on my website, all basically variations on the P16PRO40 - which in turn is a variation on the original David Tait design.

Nigel Goodwin said:
Erni said:
Exo said:

As I already suggested above, there are a number of parallel port designs on my website, all basically variations on the P16PRO40 - which in turn is a variation on the original David Tait design.

Which software can i use for this combination P16PRO40 / PIC16F84A?

Win XP or Linux :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back