Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have one simple sealing unit.the input volt is 230V AC . used one step down tansformer and 4 number of heating element is series connection.first the input volt 23oVAC is given toTransformer primary and secondary 24VAC is connected to 4 numbers heating element in series connection.so i need to sepereted each heating element seperate switch . but i will try to connected 24vac to one element but its bunt. then try 2 element its also burnt so dont know how to seperated with switches .so i need your help .the input 230vac is connected simple domestic on/off switch with 3 pin plug top (6 amps) .

i have one simple sealing unit.the input volt is 230V AC . used one step down tansformer and 4 number of heating element is series connection.first the input volt 23oVAC is given toTransformer primary and secondary 24VAC is connected to 4 numbers heating element in series connection.so i need to sepereted each heating element seperate switch . but i will try to connected 24vac to one element but its bunt. then try 2 element its also burnt so dont know how to seperated with switches .so i need your help .the input 230vac is connected simple domestic on/off switch with 3 pin plug top (6 amps) .
i will check every heating element across voltage with multimeter is 5v to 6v.

i will check every heating element across voltage with multimeter is 5v to 6v.
hi,
You cannot use simple switches to change the heating elements from serial connection to parallel or single connection.
You require a transformer with 4 separate 6volt windings, or four 6V transformers.

E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back