Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple/advaced power electronic project design idea...please

Status
Not open for further replies.

stella

I am an undergraduate electrical engineering student. For my class assignment (6 weeks), I need to design an advanced, but simple, power electronic circuit. If anyone can help me with ideas and circuit diagrams, I would be very much grateful.

We won't do your assignment for you on this forum. It's for help only. Therefore, you must show us you have put some effort into your assignment and ask us specific questions about specific problems you are having.

Simple and Advanced are completely two different meanings.

Again a help from a microcontroller will be a benefit. Easy to built, single chip also more options.

What about making a switch mode power supply first. No need micro’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back