Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple 7-segment Digital Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidOrb24

Can anyone provide me with a schematic of a simple digital clock using only logic gates, 7-segment display, resistors, capacitors, and anything else that would be easy to get. I tried building a more complicated one but I'm just not that good right now. I'm still learning and would like something to get me started... you know, the basics

Thank you. :D

hi, dont forget u need a clock... and if u want to make it with only gates... its gonna take u for ever.... easy way out is to use a 1hz clock, feed that clock to the BCD counter ( counts from 0-9), use flip flop for 0-5. u repeat that for min also, then for hours ....u want 12h? or 24h??

i have the design for 0-59 sec,,, lemme know if u want it...

digital clock

:D hi,

let me refer you to https://www.hobby-elec.org or **broken link removed**

they have good designfor digital clocks, you will just have to bear with their englishbut its very understandable.

:D

Help :)

Can anyone provide me with a schematic of a simple digital clock using only logic gates, 7-segment display, resistors, capacitors, and anything else that would be easy to get. I tried building a more complicated one but I'm just not that good right now. I'm still learning and would like something to get me started... you know, the basics

Thank you. :D
Hey man ,, how is it going with the didgital clock using gates only,, I would like some help from you if you done it , i am newbie to this , Thnxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back