Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SILF33 or SILF333 micro datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Western

I've exhausted my efforts on google trying to identify this device.

It appears to be a microprocessor and is quite likely faulty ... but a datasheet will help me draw out the cct.

Does anyone recognise it please.

The label shows

SIL
F33
BORAW
1731+

One from a second device is labeled

SIL
F333
BOLNH
1704+

Thank you.

SIL F33.jpg

Wow, thank you thank you vtech :)

Yes, I have no doubt it has custom programming as it's the only chip on the board ... along with a 3.3v regulator and a couple of mosfet switches.

The boards have been wet with quite minor corrosion (on one anyway) ... but neither have any clock signal or other signs of life. I assume the micros are dead ... but at least now I can check properly.

Thank you again, much appreciated.

The new photo shows the crook board at the top ... the other 4 are earlier versions of the same device which seem bulletproof. They are heavily coated in a flowable silicone ... which protects them well.

But they are something like $180 each ... hence the desire to keep them going. :)

pulsation-controllers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back