Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

gophert

Most Helpful Member
It seems that I am suddenly old and can't navigate a forum or the option to add/change a signature for forum posts has disappeared in the profile and account pages.

Is it reserved for people in a higher caste than me? I get this message when I click your link...

45D28A77-FFA8-4AD9-8FB9-BBD72A91BF3B.jpeg

Gophert, if you click on your name at the top right hand side of the screen, that should open a list of options, one of which should be Signature

JimB

My name is not in the top right, just my avatar. When I click the avatar, I get this (no signature option).

25825741-0F2B-4E98-83E9-15778F746432.jpeg

When I click my username in that pop up box, I get this page - no signature option...

2C6AA781-9179-45EC-AD89-C6D6C79DA0A9.jpeg

Oh dear, it looks as though you are part of an "underclass without signature" :(

Here is what I see:

1600528024926.png

And where you have just an avatar at the top RHS, I have an avatar and name.

JimB

Oh dear, it looks as though you are part of an "underclass without signature" :(

And where you have just an avatar at the top RHS, I have an avatar and name.

JimB

Super Mod privileges...? :rolleyes::D

@gophert This is fixed now

I was just going to make some No voice for the voiceless.. comment as you posted so I deleted it after your claim.

So I tested it, and it didn't work.

So I logged out, closed my browser. Logged back in...

6CB85C24-39F0-441F-8B54-258405A501E1.jpeg
Still get this (below). Maybe it takes some minutes or hours to apply the revised template.

Now, I must rewrite my "voiceless" post.

One improvement did flow through - I am not able to edit/change my avatar. That was also locked this morning.

Current view...

It works.

I'm not a funny person, it all about the Zen of getting older. And how I explained to my children that planting trees that I would never enjoy, were not a sign that I'm getting ready to sell my house and "downsizing".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back