Signal tracer/injector circuit diagram required

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisZ

I need to build a signal tracer and injector for servicing audio equipment. I would like a simple design similar to the Velleman kit K7000. It needs to have speaker output (4 or 8 ohm) rather than earphones. Operating approximately on 9 volts. Can anyone help?

Chris, I'll draw up a schematic for you which is very similar to the k7000. I also have a schematic of a 12V version which is a little more sophisticated, but same principle.

You might find something on google. I sometimes do an image search which will pop up schematics. You can try searching for "signal generator" or something along the lines and pop up a few schematics.

Thanks very much Johnson. Using the Google image search was helpful. I have found a couple more possiblities. I appreciate your offer to draw me a schematic. I am interested in both the 9v and the 12 volt circuits.

I would like to buy the Velleman K7000 kit but I cannot find a supplier in Australia and am unsure how to go about ordering one from overseas. So I am intending to build one instead.

Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…