Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Signal noise problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, i've re-done my sketch with expanded areas and everything is included so that you can see what's going on. This is almost as good as a picture, maybe even better.

How can I break the ground loop for this?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
I am worried that the problem is in the “D” cable/"3" connector and the power plug it is attached to. If you don’t already have one, pick up a power polarity tester. Verify that it is correct at the wall and at the internal power strip. Also check the amplifier, especially if the amp is using a different wall outlet. If something is backwards in this area you have a potentially fatal situation that only requires one other thing to go wrong before you start playing “Come on baby, light my fire.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back