Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Signal image transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighter64

Hi,

I want to build a signal image transmitter which can transmit at least 50 kilobyte across 1 kilometer. Which would be better and what would be the safest to use - SNR or CNR? Also would like to experiment first on a data rate of sending 50 kb for 1 - 5 seconds. I know that the more power pushed through the more quicker the data will travel and the image will appear on the other side. Any help you guys can give me is well appreciated.

Thanks

Power does not affect travel speed... more power means a stronger signal further away, but will not increase the rate at which the signal propagates through space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back