Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Siemens Logo8 PLC project

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutosparkyMorgs

Hello everyone.

I am currently working on a project to design a control system for a vacuum excavation vehicle. I have opted to use a siemens logo PLC as it meets all the specifcations. Does anyone on here have experience writing the programs on these? I am familiar with the block logic but i have a mix of digital and analogue inputs and outputs with various values that i need help with and also some safety functions to be incorporated.
If anyone is interested in giving me some pointers I will supply all the details.

Thanks

We use Siemens exclusively for PLCs - but the more powerful ones.

If you go with an S7-200, S7-1200 or higher, I may be able to help, but not the logo ones, sorry.

Oh ok I see , at the moment i am just intergrating some new equipment and some new ideas. I am using a KTP400 which is SIMATIC HMI but not exceeding those boundaries as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back